Inside Sales Representative (B2B) – French Speaker
Advertiser Relations - Düsseldorf, Germany
- Level: Early Career
- Start date: As soon as possible
Inside Sales Representative (B2B) - French Speaker
Do you possess the motivation to meet personal goals? Does success give you an adrenaline rush? If you won’t take no for an answer, then you’ll want to read on.
We’re currently offering an exciting opportunity that requires bold and determined personalities to join our ever-growing Sales team in Düsseldorf. You will be a part of a rapidly-expanding, results-driven team of like-minded individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment.
You will be the first point of contact for hotels in helping them to optimize their online presence, whether that be cold-calling on the phone, by E-Mail, or carrier pigeon, you will do whatever it takes to bring them in to the trivago family.
You will become an expert on our B2B tool ‘Hotel Manager Pro’, and, using our CRM system you will improve your sales abilities, achieve targets and produce metric reports; developing a sixth sense when it comes to potential clients and their needs. If your background and experience is in traditional inbound/outbound call center work do not worry you will be provided with all the training you need and endless opportunities to develop. The most important thing is that you are a team-player who is looking for a position you can grow in, and have fun in!
The ideal candidate:
- Speaks French at a native level and speaks English fluently.
- Is ferociously self-motivated and eager to get to know the industry. Previous acquisition experience would be a bonus.
- Actively pursues success and aspires to be a world-class Sales Representative.
- Possesses excellent communication and negotiation skills – both written and oral.
- Won’t shy away from proactively calling hotels to promote our products, enjoys being on the phone and has the ability to spark others’ interest.
- Is results-driven, with a tenacious attitude and positive desire to exceed ambitious targets.
- Is a sociable and communicative individual who works well individually and in a team.
- Can convince others with their open, compassionate personality.
Life at trivago:trivago is an exciting hub of multicultural activity where nationalities from all around the world come to share their knowledge and work together on redefining the travelling experience for millions of people. We nurture all our talents and provide them with the support they need to develop professionally as well as personally. We encourage fanatic learning through regular workshops, seminars and constant feedback as well as promoting quick decision making in keeping with our trial and error philosophy. Flexible working hours are in place to create a trusting environment where productivity is measured through goals rather than hours spent in the office. For our internationals, we help with relocation and provide language classes for those wanting to learn or practise their German.
Join us at trivago – a place where talented minds meet, crazy ideas are shared and innovation is born.
- We do not require the services of an agency for this position.